Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wifes b-day is coming up soon and she said a while back that she wants a new camera. I dont know what to look for, how many mega pixels is good. We are not photographers but she said she wants a thin one so "it can fit in her purse" the damn thing can fit a small car in it though. My price range is between 100-300 dollars. Thanks for the help

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and she said she wants a big veiwing screen, i guess so her blind ass can start taking better pics haha

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Pretty hard to go wrong these days.

I've been happy with every casio that I have had and they have a thin one at 8mp I think.

Nikon, like the one in the annoying ashton commercials.

And right now I have a canon powershot 8mp that I am very happy with.

You have lots of great options at $300.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I have always liked the cannons. My current one is a Casio and this thing has been great and is fairly strong too as I am a little rough with them. A friend of mine has a nice little sony that seems to do well too. I like to have the ones with the rechargable batteries as opposed to AA or anything like that. They seem to last longer. Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
for a point and shoot i love my cannon SD850is. cannon is great, so are the others. get one with image stabilizing if you can, the one i mentioned has it.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts