Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wifes car hit 100k and now that she is working in Bedford i can justify getting her something nice since she wont be racking up the miles.

anybody have any input on these things? i got the financing all set up, just need to go pick it up tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
debt.

Most americans can't afford a car, so they take out huge loans and pay tons of money for 4 wheels just to get around the neighborhood.

Ohh well, somebody has to keep the car companies in business.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zx10ragentblack said:
i use to like the crossfires but they just dont do it for me anymore. Whats the sticker on it?

$17500 OTD, its an 04 with 25k miles... KBB is around $23k

debts just a part of life, u want anything u gotta get in debt... unless u make booo kooo bucks.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Meh, not my fave car. They don't have the get up of some other cars priced similarly.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
That car won't be worth $10K in a year or so. I would look into an A4 for that kind of money. An A4 is a damn nice car for the same price and year plus you will get better MPG. Just my .02 good luck with the purchase. I hope you like it or her.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
fordfasterr said:
debt.

Most americans can't afford a car, so they take out huge loans and pay tons of money for 4 wheels just to get around the neighborhood.

Ohh well, somebody has to keep the car companies in business.

True that!
Let her drive the 100K car, unless it's about to puke. Save money and pay cash. Now the car that WILL loose value, won't cost you any more than the initial purchase price. No payments that you have to come up with in the event that you loose your job. Remember no car is considered an asset, only a liability, unless it's a collectable or vintage car that is appreciating in value.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hoser said:
$17500 OTD, its an 04 with 25k miles... KBB is around $23k

debts just a part of life, u want anything u gotta get in debt... unless u make booo kooo bucks.
Kelley is notoriously high, have a look at NADA. She's paying or helping to, go with it...at the right price

1 - 20 of 26 Posts