Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought 2 sets for my ZX10R and won't be using the other set. These are brand new in the box! $1550 retail I will ship them in the lower 48 for only $1075! All I ever did was open the box and put them on a shelf.

Some info on these.

Brembo HPK Universal Caliper Kit 108mm spacing for 310mm rotors

* The caliper body is machined from solid aluminum, the the same specifications as all Brembo racing calipers.
* High temperature main seals plus dust seals allowing for on road, track and race use.
* Wide pad Path design to allow the calipers to be used with standard fitment 310 mm rotors.
* Kit includes instruction manual with all the information about fitting, bleeding, maintenance and more.
* Sold in pairs and does not include brake pads.

Feel free to PM me and I'll get you hooked up!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Nice

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
hope you have these next weekend........for my sake anyway...i be gettin at ya then

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
dont wanna call dibs until I know I will have the money for ya!.....but I am watching this thread!.haha........dont wait on me,......but as soon as I have the cash,...haha...you will know it!.thanks!!.....Russ

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
yeah russ, and when you go to work i'll be stop'n by to see how good those look on my
'08....

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
yeah russ, and when you go to work i'll be stop'n by to see how good those look on my
'08....
haha..If you can make it past these two pitbulls and my nosey neighbor,........haha...you welcome to take anything ya like!:crackup:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Very nice calipers indeed, especially for the track as the more heat the better they work.
good luck on the sale. "BUMP"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts