Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a spare set of these as I was going to use them on the 08 CBR tokico caliper swap but found Nissin's instead

$35 shipped to the lower 48. :cool:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Sorry man, my crack-berry did me well! :lol:
Holy shiat... This is the second time i have ever seen you need something off the forum... You always have the latest and greatest!:lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
just wondering here guys ,i work in an engineering factory if any one needs these id b glad to make them just give me the size of spacers as in inside did and outside and what material you want them made out of im sure i could knock off loads of these it wouldnt cost me anithin so if ani1 wants to try let me know

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
just wondering here guys ,i work in an engineering factory if any one needs these id b glad to make them just give me the size of spacers as in inside did and outside and what material you want them made out of im sure i could knock off loads of these it wouldnt cost me anithin so if ani1 wants to try let me know
WOW, I gotta sucscribe to this just in case. I already had to buy a set of 10MM so as of now I am good, but I will probably need some eventually.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Now you need these HPK's to stop those carbon rims :)

Do you still have both those sets? I may get with you after christmas if you still have a set, my money is tied up with the family right now.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Well that back caliper matches nicely with my fronts, so whats the going rate on it?
making some some brackets already so whats one more?

spacing on it?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Well that back caliper matches nicely with my fronts, so whats the going rate on it?
making some some brackets already so whats one more?

spacing on it?

It's the same setup I have on Blue Max, you can actually buy the bracket seprate, or buy both together as a kit. The spacing is 83MM and all the cast 2 psiton calipers from the Duc's etc fit the bracket as well. The bracket by itself was around 200$ and I would say its worth it, its very nicely machined by Brembo so you know its right. SBKS can get you deals on both tht caliper and the bracket.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Just those bst wheels will keep you ahead of the game for a very very long time! One of these years i too will have a nice set of wheels as well.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
yeah need me some 5mm spacers and was going o use my 1098 spacers but they are not the correct diameter...so looks like i am back to ordering another set of these..hope i dont get the bolts with them this time running out of space for bolts...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts