Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

9.53 at 150mph
Mods on the bike include, cycle concepts clutch i installed last night, and love it!!, k&n, slip on, 59-60 in wb, lowered, strapped, 215lbs suited, 190/55 pilot power, 16/44 gearing, 87 octane. Bike weights 420lbs on the dot.. No tune or anything yet till next season. my goal this year was 9.9 at 140, and 1.6 60fts, i blew that out of the water... looks like i am moving up on the list...

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great job, I wish I would've gone.
me too, after it cooled down, and i took my go pro off so i could tuck.. i gained 6mph and kept launching harder and harder.. i wish i could have had a couple more runs, i think the bike has 9.4s in it with me on it.. why didnt you come out? i thought you would..

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
me too, after it cooled down, and i took my go pro off so i could tuck.. i gained 6mph and kept launching harder and harder.. i wish i could have had a couple more runs, i think the bike has 9.4s in it with me on it.. why didnt you come out? i thought you would..
Worked on the tow rig and 2 other kawi's till 5am.............

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks, i just picked up a pc3 tonight, gonna be doing a custom tune on it in the next couple weeks. Next season i am gonna try mr12 and see what it runs with a tune for that too. Goal is now 9.2 on mr12 and 9.3 on 87 with out cracking the motor open. I need a header also. Next season I am hopefully gonna be 25lbs lighter myself, and the bike about 5/10lbs lighter

·
Registered
113 Posts
143rwhp 72tq before my stretch, 420lbs with the stretch
im pretty sure that must have been a very low reading dyno since you are trapping 150mph and you weigh 215lbs. Probably making 170+whp

i had my gixxer on a low reading dyno and it was 160whp all motor and 189whp with a 30shot nitrous, runs [email protected] all motor and [email protected] with a 30shot and i weigh 200lbs suited

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no way my bike makes 170+hp, it only has a air filter and a muffler on it... its on a superflow and shows true rwhp, not a high reading dyno like a dynojet. the 143 was before my stretch so i am prob around 141rwhp right now. gonna tune it this week to see what it makes again, i use the same dyno everytime. a 2011 with the ecu unlocked, tuned, air filter and slip on made 158 on the same dyno

·
Registered
116 Posts
Damn! Those are some pretty wild numbers. I'm finally getting to go to the track this Sunday. I have the exact same mods as you do but I weigh a few lbs more. I'll probably be 225-230 suited. Last time I ran, I was short armed, -1,+2, slip-on, and filter and I ran a [email protected] Now I'm stretched and -1,+5(16/44). I'm hoping for some numbers like yours.
Were you in 6th when you crossed the line? If so, how close were you to rev limiter?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i was in 5th gear through the traps for my best passes, thats at redline in 5th, if i shifted to 6th i lost mph and time, i was launching around 8500-9500 rpm. I just put a pc3 on the bike today and i am gonna go throw it on the dyno here in a few to see if i gained anything, good luck man, if you did 10.0 on swb, you should easily be in the mid 9s, stretched bikes are easy to launch

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey man, the map I put on my bike was one I got off of here. I took it to 2 different shops and try both said it was perfect and that they couldn't improve on it. I can email you that tune if you want and do a before and after dyno run with it to see if it works well with your setup. Text me if you want it. I'll be able to get it to you faster that way. 318-880-6060

1 - 19 of 19 Posts