Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reaction .663
60 ft 1.597
1/8 ET 6.284
1/8 MPH 118.31
1/4 MPH 145.33
1/4 ET 9.644



I think this is a great time for only having a 16 tooth front , PC III, and a yoshi slip on and stock wheelbase.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,146 Posts
thats movin bro.. congrats.. how much do you weigh??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,146 Posts
skinny bastard i hate you.. im always at a disadvantage on my bike.. im gonna stop working out and go on lindsey lohans diet.. LOL
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
99vorsi said:
Reaction .663
60 ft 1.597
1/8 ET 6.284
1/8 MPH 118.31
1/4 MPH 145.33
1/4 ET 9.644



I think this is a great time for only having a 16 tooth front , PC III, and a yoshi slip on and stock wheelbase.

Those some good #s.:thumbsup: especially the 60ft. Was that with pump gas to boot?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,958 Posts
deezuhl said:
skinny bastard i hate you.. im always at a disadvantage on my bike.. im gonna stop working out and go on lindsey lohans diet.. LOL
:+1: I was looking at that 60ft and wondering until I saw the weight. Guess its my fault for all the Big Macs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,538 Posts
Nice!! numbers:ayyy:
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
99vorsi said:
yea its pump gas 93 octane and my gas light was on :crackup:
Like racing with my gas light on.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
388 Posts
99vorsi said:
Reaction .663
60 ft 1.597
1/8 ET 6.284
1/8 MPH 118.31
1/4 MPH 145.33
1/4 ET 9.644



I think this is a great time for only having a 16 tooth front , PC III, and a yoshi slip on and stock wheelbase.
I hate to be the bubble buster here,but have to ask for a track
printout.There are 3, 1/8th mile tracks close to me,and no stock
bike is running those numbers.Some of you will chime in and say
"depend on the rider" well there are a few guys I put money on,and they can ride.Last night a busa lowered and stretched,got a 6.32 with a 124 mph.He won the fastest street legal class.To get those 1/8th times you would have to change your gearing,lowered and strapped.Sure you read the ticket right?Not trying to be a prick,the #s just dont add up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
smittyzx10r said:
I hate to be the bubble buster here,but have to ask for a track
printout.There are 3, 1/8th mile tracks close to me,and no stock
bike is running those numbers.Some of you will chime in and say
"depend on the rider" well there are a few guys I put money on,and they can ride.Last night a busa lowered and stretched,got a 6.32 with a 124 mph.He won the fastest street legal class.To get those 1/8th times you would have to change your gearing,lowered and strapped.Sure you read the ticket right?Not trying to be a prick,the #s just dont add up.
99vorsi's bike is geared, lowered and strapped. Just like my bike was on these passes. Here are some of my passes with muzzy slip-on, -2, lowered and strapped, stock wheelbase and foot shifting.:helmet: :thumbsup: http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13493&highlight=SEMDRA Man I wish had of ran than 1.53 60FT pass wide open. :mrgreen:

Now "6.32 at 124mph" are you sure you read that ticket right?? :dontknow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
Great times by the way 99vorsi. Keep it up bro. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
nice numbers!!! the fact that you are skiny help U a lot... not a fat one like me LOL!!! 145 VS 190 .....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont have a scanner but I'm gonna take a pic of it and anyone who wants one can send me their email.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
388 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
99vorsi's bike is geared, lowered and strapped. Just like my bike was on these passes. Here are some of my passes with muzzy slip-on, -2, lowered and strapped, stock wheelbase and foot shifting.:helmet: :thumbsup: http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13493&highlight=SEMDRA Man I wish had of ran than 1.53 60FT pass wide open. :mrgreen:

Now "6.32 at 124mph" are you sure you read that ticket right?? :dontknow:
Did not see a ticket,saw the time and speed board when he did his pass.But since 99vori is geared,lowered,and strapped,I will agree those times are possible.He said "I think this is a great time for only having a 16 tooth front , PC III, and a yoshi slip on and stock wheelbase"So I will say now......Good times,you have a very fast bike.Keep killing them at the track!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
damn, i weigh less than that and cant get my 60 below 1.7xx
im stock with the exception of the 16t front, no pipe no strap no lower no pc3. thats a great time.
my best is 10.0xx i forget what it was
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
smittyzx10r said:
I hate to be the bubble buster here,but have to ask for a track
printout.There are 3, 1/8th mile tracks close to me,and no stock
bike is running those numbers.Some of you will chime in and say
"depend on the rider" well there are a few guys I put money on,and they can ride.Last night a busa lowered and stretched,got a 6.32 with a 124 mph.He won the fastest street legal class.To get those 1/8th times you would have to change your gearing,lowered and strapped.Sure you read the ticket right?Not trying to be a prick,the #s just dont add up.
Good times 99. If you dont believe his #'s do a search and find the video of norm going 9.38 on a stock wb bike. As far as the busa going [email protected], If he really could ride well I would expect that going 124 would net a much faster than 6.32 in the 1/8. I went this on a 10.
60 ft 1.480
330 3.920
1/8 5.923 ----5.923 @ only 121.94 @ 124 It would have been much faster
mph 121.94
1000 7.680
1/4 9.192
mph 148.87
Where you at a sanctioned track? Maybe their clocks are wrong
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
Vince10R said:
Good times 99. If you dont believe his #'s do a search and find the video of norm going 9.38 on a stock wb bike. As far as the busa going [email protected], If he really could ride well I would expect that going 124 would net a much faster than 6.32 in the 1/8. I went this on a 10.
60 ft 1.480
330 3.920
1/8 5.923 ----5.923 @ only 121.94 @ 124 It would have been much faster
mph 121.94
1000 7.680
1/4 9.192
mph 148.87
Where you at a sanctioned track? Maybe their clocks are wrong
What most don't know about Norm..and he checked in here a couple of times and can tell me if I am wrong is he ran MR9 fuel....but I did see a stock R1 do a 9.87s with no setup at all just stock completely from the show room floor...So it doesn't surprise me at all for the times...the guy on the R1 also was about 145lbs..never seen a time slip but just heard a few talking about it...he's been out on the strip for many years so took it as true and he did do a 10.05s just 3 weeks before that...and was trying to get into the 9s..then bamm.:badteeth:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top