Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i took my 05 zx10 to the track last night, have had it 3 weeks, had the stretch in 2 days, and about 20 min of riding with the stretch with a good clutch, took it to the track last night, made a couple passes trying to see how to launch it, did 5 passes, first 2 i let out and braked hard cus i wasnt in full leathers and didnt wanna get kicked out, and was just seeing what i could do on a 60ft. wasnt good like 2.0-2.0, so next pass i figured when i hit 2nd i would run it out, did a 10.6 at 138 with a 2.0 60, so next pass i launched hard, did a 1.80 60 but couldnt get my feet up. Last pass of the night, i got my feet up quick and did a 10.1 at 140 with a 1.89 60ft. Bike is bone stock motor with factory oem filter, only power mod is slip on, bike is lowered, 61 inch wheelbase, and 16/44 sprockets. going back Wednesday lookin for a 9.99 pass before i start getting power mods

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, i will get some leathers over winter, track only has like 3-4 more test and tunes

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i dunno what gear i am ending the 1/4th in now, but a 15/44 set up on the street would suck, i may order it to try it, got enough room on the extensions and chain for it

·
Registered
31 Posts
well i took my 05 zx10 to the track last night, have had it 3 weeks, had the stretch in 2 days, and about 20 min of riding with the stretch with a good clutch, took it to the track last night, made a couple passes trying to see how to launch it, did 5 passes, first 2 i let out and braked hard cus i wasnt in full leathers and didnt wanna get kicked out, and was just seeing what i could do on a 60ft. wasnt good like 2.0-2.0, so next pass i figured when i hit 2nd i would run it out, did a 10.6 at 138 with a 2.0 60, so next pass i launched hard, did a 1.80 60 but couldnt get my feet up. Last pass of the night, i got my feet up quick and did a 10.1 at 140 with a 1.89 60ft. Bike is bone stock motor with factory oem filter, only power mod is slip on, bike is lowered, 61 inch wheelbase, and 16/44 sprockets. going back Wednesday lookin for a 9.99 pass before i start getting power mods
Good Job... :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts