Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still working with the clutch on this extra short (53") wheelbase. First few passes were crap ET wise, but this was the best pass of the night:

Dial-in: 10.00
RT: .385 (Not my best for the night)
I1: 1.766 (Not my best for the night)
I2: 4.400
I3: 6.549
MPH: 115.570
I4: 8.410
E.T.: 9.999
MPH: 139.212

Bests for the night: .202 RT; 1.706 60'

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
congrats on the new personal best killer :thumbsup: did you ever try out that 15t you got from me ?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks zx racer. I haven't tried the 15t yet. I keep improving with the current setup, so I'm going to use it until I'm consistent with it and then change to the 15t. I'm at the top of 4th through the traps right now.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Thanks zx racer. I haven't tried the 15t yet. I keep improving with the current setup, so I'm going to use it until I'm consistent with it and then change to the 15t. I'm at the top of 4th through the traps right now.
:+1: your bike is running good keep doing what your doing we can play around Sept. too at the track. :eek:ccasion1

Bloo

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:+1: your bike is running good keep doing what your doing we can play around Sept. too at the track. :eek:ccasion1

Bloo
I'm going to need alot of seat time to keep pace with you my friend. Maybe I need to lose 10 more pounds.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
oh ok cool... seat time is the key man and wat gearing you runnin now ?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I'm going to need alot of seat time to keep pace with you my friend. Maybe I need to lose 10 more pounds.
Not really I keep gaining pounds too many Tacos and :beer: :badteeth:

Your loss of weight you should be proud of your getting consistent now ....yeah other things to work on but your loss of the weight something I haven't done yet and your bike is running good to boot. :eek:ccasion1

Rick

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reactions: madnessracing

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had 2 - 9.94 passes last night. I have pics of the slips, but there seems to be a problem with the site and uploading them. Remember, I'm 230 lbs. suited on a 53" wheelbase.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

Bloo
1killer called me last night at the track I can tell he was as exited as me when I got my first 2 9s runs in one day it's an awesome feeling :wink:

1killer is already there with me maybe better when he gets the launch down(edit meaning reaction time down..sorry)..hint hint :wink: in the next month or 2 at the track with 2 heavy guys it should add up to some good racing. :cool:

bloo

·
Registered
116 Posts
Have I just found my rival??? We seem to have pretty much the same setup and running pretty close times. Great job, man! That gives me motivation and hope! What are your mods?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Have I just found my rival??? We seem to have pretty much the same setup and running pretty close times. Great job, man! That gives me motivation and hope! What are your mods?
ZG dark smoke double bubble windscreen
04 Spark Black center upper
04 Spark Black plastic between the rider seat and cowl
04 Spark Black cowl
04 Spark Black tail light cover
Custom airbrushed jack-o-lantern
Pazzo Black/gold levers
6k DDM HIDs
CA integrated tail light
Muzzy's flush front signals
Schnitz Racing front end strap kit lowered 1" through the triple trees
Fully adjustable lowering links as low as the swingarm will allow
Billet adjustable kickstand
Blue Gipro w/ATRE on soft setting
Speedohealer
Modified ram air tubes
BMC street filter
Factory Pro velocity stacks
Removed smog equipment
Sealed airbox
Intake screen removed
Secondary throttle butterflies removed
Low friction wheel bearings
Arata Ti full system with matte black shorty can and exhaust hanger
Degreed stock cams
Thin head gasket
PCIII with custom map
DJ quickshifter
Multi-function hub w/ switch
Ivan's block off plates
Scorpio SR-i500 alarm
Kawasaki/Ohlins steering damper kit
APE manual cam chain tensioner
06 front rotors and calipers
06 rear caliper
EBC HH brake pads
Galfer ss braided brake lines front and rear
Attack rearsets
16/41 vortex sprockets
D.I.D. X-ring chain
08 swingarm

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1killer called me last night at the track I can tell he was as exited as me when I got my first 2 9s runs in one day it's an awesome feeling :wink:

1killer is already there with me maybe better when he gets the launch down(edit meaning reaction time down..sorry)..hint hint :wink: in the next month or 2 at the track with 2 heavy guys it should add up to some good racing. :cool:

bloo
Are you coming out tomorrow?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
1killer, what kind of modification did you do to your ram air tubes? And did you notice any difference when you removed the secondary butterflies?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 26 Posts