2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RAN MY BEST ET YESTERDAY AT INDY,
R\T...204
1\8...6.050
MPH...119.64
1\4...9.379
MPH...149.60
Im 200lbs all motor my best mph of the weekend was 150mph geared 16t 43t i DO have the lower tranny gear, im going to try a 44t next weekend. whats funny dialed in 9.50 and ran that 9.37 but im not that mad lol
ps i know i was sleep at the light:lol:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Good job and im digging the mph.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Me too! Congrats man, hopefully I'll be seein some #'s like that here soon.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats damn good!! especially for 200lbs. I wanna do that tranny gear so bad. does it really help alot? cuz its pretty expensive isn't it?
I cant really say that the tranny gear helped all like that, i was doing the same 60s running 16t 45t i was hoping to see 1.4s all day. A lot of it is the set-up and J-N-M motorsport help.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Well done!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
best ever

ok toney, first congratulations! thats good et and strong mph for a big guy. i know u struggled to start with, glad to see u set yourself a new benchmark. nowur running, how did u do it? change setup any, cams or degree? you know i got a personal interest in your bike, so whats the deal, how did u wake it up? glad to see your hard work come together., its encouraging.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok toney, first congratulations! thats good et and strong mph for a big guy. i know u struggled to start with, glad to see u set yourself a new benchmark. nowur running, how did u do it? change setup any, cams or degree? you know i got a personal interest in your bike, so whats the deal, how did u wake it up? glad to see your hard work come together., its encouraging.
I didnt change anything other then getting my tranny back cut, as for the stuff we talked about cams still the same 107in 106ex, but one thing i did do was put the two big air stacks back in the middle of the air box, i had all short stacks in air box, i just put a 44t on the rear i want to see if that gear change makes the bike faster.
on that 9.37 pass i was geared 16t 43t im sure the bike will go 152mph with some seat-time:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
new et

i agree, think your best will get better very soon. i know you earned that well deserved slip, happy for ya. good job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts