Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys the first run after stretching it i got a 9.8 and after a bit of getting use to the new set up i got and back many times a 9.4, best official is [email protected] 60 foot was 1.57, i know i got 9.3's in the old girl i just need to be alittle more strict on myself with shifting and keeping my head down. I raced a nice busa witha girl driving(she is one hell of a rider) and she got one 9.28 but the rest were in the 9.5 i think one or two 9.45's. I don't know exactly what has been done to her busa but i do know that she does have nirtous(not using it yet) and she does have an air shifter the busa is stretched and i think she told me her air pressure was like 6 psi:eyecrazy: mine was 25psi with the 9/4 runs. But all in all i am happy with the results of the current mods i have done to date.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
You say current mods...what else besides stretching. I saw a stretched ZX10R this weekend to 9.4s with little mods but I think he was using juice as well.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
great job +1 on the picts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No juice, mods are: pc3,gutted stock can,down 2 teeth on front gear,k&n air filter and that is it. here are some pics i posted in my other post.

the hugger is off now

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I think that other 10 this weekend did the same but had some juice but just a slip-0n and no PCIII...don't know the gearing......good times never the less and shows when you take away the stock wheelbase from a 10 it's a Monster. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's a monster anyway :cool: i could get a 9.7 on the stock wheel base but that 9.4 is one hell of a rush and i am shooting for 8's :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
scottymizt said:
it's a monster anyway :cool: i could get a 9.7 on the stock wheel base but that 9.4 is one hell of a rush and i am shooting for 8's :mrgreen:
Good luck on that...I gave that other guy an official ZX-10R.net business card so hopefully he will report back with his mods etc....all though I saw him fugg up today in bracket racing..dial-in 9.4 and did a 9.7s :badteeth:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
bluedevil said:
Good luck on that...I gave that other guy an official ZX-10R.net business card so hopefully he will report back with his mods etc....all though I saw him fugg up today in bracket racing..dial-in 9.4 and did a 9.7s :badteeth:
Whats up Bluedevil.Yeah I lit the wrong bulb on the tree during first round of elims.My first time in comp,guess I was a little premature with the tree!Good times none the less.My buddy on his gixxer 750 ran his best on sunday with a 10.47,he is doing alright for his weight(235 lbs):rolleyes: :helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
quikgix said:
Whats up Bluedevil.Yeah I lit the wrong bulb on the tree during first round of elims.My first time in comp,guess I was a little premature with the tree!Good times none the less.My buddy on his gixxer 750 ran his best on sunday with a 10.47,he is doing alright for his weight(235 lbs):rolleyes: :helmet:
lol...I saw that he got a first round win be we left after that...he sounded and looked really good on the track but did not stick around after that...Hope you guys had a good time down here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
I think that other 10 this weekend did the same but had some juice but just a slip-0n and no PCIII...don't know the gearing......good times never the less and shows when you take away the stock wheelbase from a 10 it's a Monster. :thumbsup:
Come on Bloooo, you know what I think about that statement? :rolleyes:

Keep practicing and your ET's will only get better. :helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
Come on Bloooo, you know what I think about that statement? :rolleyes:

Keep practicing and your ET's will only get better. :helmet:
LOL...forgot about you RR...yeah need some practice on my bike. I had a
very bad weekend.:badteeth: more practice f'sho..hope to go out agian on Wed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts