Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys got back from the track and i played musical bikes :)I first ran my bike a lot then i traded with my friend jd on his 01 zx6r his best a 11.7 dunno the mph my best was a [email protected] then i swapped with my other friend kevin on his 03 cbr 600rr his best was a 11.7 also and with me [email protected] best on my zx10r was a 10 flat at 142 mph and i know i could do better and get into the 9's with a better launch and a bit better shifting :)Sorry guys no vids but i will get some next time.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Sweet rev her tits off and let her fly :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh ya the last run of the day i tried one last pass with the ol 10r and i tried launching it like a 600 and there is no way i ended up smoking the tire off the launch and then just coasted down the track.Bike has major balls both my friends loved it the best jd got was a 10.6 and kevin i think got a 11 something with it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Come on scotty, lets see a 9 second ET :) Here's one to yer [smilie=b: Still a good time. A vid or time slip would be nice.
Good Luck :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can take a good pic of the slip tonight and post it.As for a vid the camera battery was dead from my dumb butt.I left it on after showing a vid of my car to a friend and it killed it.We will go again and i know i can get 9's with her.My mph jumped from 138 to 143 so that is a huge improvement and i shaved .7 secs off my time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts