Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally went 5.30's on my little streetbike. so happy right now. not with a light little jocky but with my 200lb ass on it. a guy at the track got it on vid so hopefully he will get it to me.

here is the slip.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
You know I always root for "200" lb asses going fast I wonder why :lol: ...yes carry alot of weight and going fast still is impressive :eek:ccasion1:

bloo

·
Registered
202 Posts
There's no end on raising the bar. Hell of a pass, especially for a daily ridden bike. Congrats

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Cook thats awesome! Congrats on hittin the goal.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Sweet! Man, you've been doing some great things with/on that bike. :thumbsup:

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Man it is really amazing that not only a 200lb guy went that quick but you did it on a daily driver 10R. You are definitely a guy to admire. You have definitely represented not only our forum but the 10's. Congrats man!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
:+1:

Congrats man!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
good job cook im glad you show your times, but it alot of so called grudge racer you could knock off if you didnt show what you and your bike can do:thumbsup: if you ever come this way you could make some nice cash :thumbsup: and like bloo said your over 200lbs like alot of fat guys lol

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
thanks man. really wish i could afford that turbo kit. imagine what it would go then
So since you have reached your goal it is time to sell it.... Please let me know what you asking price is?? My wife would be seriously interested!!
Screaming azz run man!!!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man it is really amazing that not only a 200lb guy went that quick but you did it on a daily driver 10R. You are definitely a guy to admire. You have definitely represented not only our forum but the 10's. Congrats man!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

aww man you almost made me tear up a bit. thanks for the kind words

as far as the grudge racing goes i am sure i could make some money but i have more fun in the racin and showing what i have done.

patrick pm sent lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts