Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a reputable source today, Nels at 2 Wheel DynoWorks and got a pre mod Dyno run....he said this is right in the range hes seeing the stock 2016s RWHP and after a flash and good cat eliminating pipe, hes seeing 190-195 RWHP ! Excited :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Totally agree, hes a very great nice guy, love his passion for his work ...we had a good time, I learned alot and Lanigan is throwing a pipe and other goodies on Monday, I will be back to Nels next week to dial it in !! :)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Thinking about having nels flash my G5. He seems to have some good experience with them. Curious to see how your tuning goes.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will keep you guys posted, there was no change on the bike from between dyno runs accept one. the low reading, was the dyno at Cycle Barn and wasnt set up very well. the second was at Nels shop. Dave Lanigan is putting on a cat eliminating Yosh smog block plates and a flash tomorrow, then taking back to Nels later in the week and hes gonna test then tinker with it himself, I will definitely share with you ! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts