Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when Kawa plans on redoing the 7 because ole Suzuki can and impress the world with the 750. I know they got the 6r and the 6rr, and 750 are no longer being raced but it would be nice to see a new one :idea:

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
yes that would be crazy

·
Administrator
6,693 Posts
if Moto GP goes to 800cc in a few years like Honda is pushing for, I wonder is this would bring back the 750 Superbikes? :dontknow:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Id like to see the ZX7R come back, but not as a ZX636, I like the old phat/fat lines of the original ZX7R. It would have to be wrapped similar to the older ZX not the newer ZX's. I love the new ZX's but the old school is nicer and diffrent from the modern bikes.

·
Administrator
6,693 Posts
I agree 100% but it's not gonna happen, just look at the 10. When they bring back the 7, and I'm sure someday they will, I doubt it will look anything like the 7 we love.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
i would love 2 see a hot new sexy zx7!! Totally new and redesigned! It would be sweet if they make it completly opposite of the 6 and the 10. I would love 2 design it for kawasaki! I would tell them 2 make the new 7 come from the factory with single side swingarm!! That would be too hot!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts