Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. New here. I traded my ZH2 today and got the 2021 zx10r krt today and am curious if anyone knows of a list or link to info for aftermarket parts that will fit this bike.

I'm looking for a handful of stuff but the immediate parts are:
-frame sliders
-fender eliminator
-exhaust (probably just slip on for now)
-tank pads for knees to grip (tank is slippery)
-RAM mount (I ordered something with M8 bolts that I have an idea to fit it, but there's no good spots)
-rear seat cowl
-driver seat?
-radiator guard?

If anyone knows what gen5 parts fit the gen6 that'd be super awesome. Thanks

·
Registered
In Memory of SkyDork 11.28.2021
225 Posts
Welcome to the forum. While I do not have a 2021, I got my radiator Guard from Amazon. Check the year for yours. As for RAM Mount, I mounted mine using the stem bolt. But if you are going to be tucking low, it may pose an issue.

This is the radiator guard I got and it is very good.

RAM MOUNT fork bolt..... Again, thi sis what I used. It may or may not be applicable to the 2021. But it is a clean mount. This, plus the double-sided 1" ball and X-Grip. I lower it into the forward recessed area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. While I do not have a 2021, I got my radiator Guard from Amazon. Check the year for yours. As for RAM Mount, I mounted mine using the stem bolt. But if you are going to be tucking low, it may pose an issue.

This is the radiator guard I got and it is very good.

RAM MOUNT fork bolt..... Again, thi sis what I used. It may or may not be applicable to the 2021. But it is a clean mount. This, plus the double-sided 1" ball and X-Grip. I lower it into the forward recessed area.

Thank you sir. I was able to fit a RAM mount replacing the security bit bolt on the damper, it still allows for full play and i'm really happy with the location of the phone. I think the rad guard is specific to the 2021 because of the oil cooler (not sure if yours has one?) but i'll check around amazon next...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts