Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 06 zx-10r a few weeks ago and have loved every second on it. I've been lurking around here since I got the bike and finally decided it was about time to join up. I think I'm going to like it around here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow. This forum rocks! I can't believe how many replies there have been to this thread already. Heres a pic of her "good" side. Other side has some scratches and a small dent in the tank. Picked her up with some custom paint in mind but the green is growing on me...we'll see where that goes in the near future.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Think color choices have been narrowed down to keepin her true color green, black, or a pearl white. That pearl white one floating around the forum makes me pee my pants a little every time I see it. So clean! At any rate she'll be nice and shiny sometime soon.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Yea..

Think color choices have been narrowed down to keepin her true color green, black, or a pearl white. That pearl white one floating around the forum makes me pee my pants a little every time I see it. So clean! At any rate she'll be nice and shiny sometime soon.
The I have an 06 in green and love the green....Never thought I would but I don't know it just badass looking!!!

As far as custom paint goes...I say keep it green and try to mininize any damage(s), custom paint no matter how cool it is always makes potential buyers question the history of the bike....That's down the road when you sell it.

If I was going to paint my bike it be WHITE for sure!!!!!! Looks so nice...SICK!!

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

·
Registered
973 Posts

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:welcome::hello::welcome:
:zx_green:
:heyyou:KEEP IT GREEN! KEEP IT GREEN!!

·
Registered