Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello to everyone out there. I'm Ronnie from North Central Florida and here is a pic of my ride. The dealer was cool enough to swap out the driver's seat off of an 09 Monster Energy ZX-6 sitting right next to mine. Since this pic I've added grips and I've got bar ends, spools, and ASV levers all in gold on order. I also ordered a fender eliminator from evo tech over in the UK. Once it's all on and in place I'll snap a better pic with a real camera!

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
Just saying hello to everyone out there. I'm Ronnie from North Central Florida and here is a pic of my ride. The dealer was cool enough to swap out the driver's seat off of an 09 Monster Energy ZX-6 sitting right next to mine. Since this pic I've added grips and I've got bar ends, spools, and ASV levers all in gold on order. I also ordered a fender eliminator from evo tech over in the UK. Once it's all on and in place I'll snap a better pic with a real camera!
That GREEN seat and the 09 looks freakin awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah seeing the two bikes sitting side by side, you could see the 6R seat was a perfect match. I had struck the best deal I could and was on my way out the door when I took one last look and said I'd do the deal if they would swap the seat. Maybe this green seat thing will be a new fad!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
I also want that green seat.....looks fukkin sweet

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
The seat definitely makes it stand out from others, looks good.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I really dig the Green dude. Nice bike.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
when i get my 08-09 im going to get a green seat too, im a copy cat. welcome to the site

·
Registered
308 Posts
Really want the green seats also. Think it will look good with the black bike. Probably slow it down a little though.:mrgreen:

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Nice bike.

I'de like to take an '09 for a spin, but I better not.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts