Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order over a week ago. Not even processed yet. Did this through Paypal thinking it would be safer...nah. I cant contact Paypal and cant do anything in the Resolution Center at PP. No one answers the phone or email at BB either. So, i cant contact either of these entities and also cant cancel my order through Paypal.
What this boils down to is the ol check cashing thing where its rude to hold a check for weeks without cashing it. Who knows when the order will be processed but i damn sure better have $50 in my account to pay for the nuts/bolts i ordered when BB finally decides to. I needed..wanted OEM stuff and i just went to BB on a whim as ive done business with them before without issues. Never again. Only Honda East Toledo from now on, ever. Fuck you Bike Bandit with the fucking horse you rode in on.

And dont anyone even try to give me any COVID bs. That doesnt stop someone from pulling, packing and shipping. Hope y'all are well .net'ers! Specially ya GenII peeps!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Placed an order over a week ago. Not even processed yet. Did this through Paypal thinking it would be safer...nah. I cant contact Paypal and cant do anything in the Resolution Center at PP. No one answers the phone or email at BB either. So, i cant contact either of these entities and also cant cancel my order through Paypal.
What this boils down to is the ol check cashing thing where its rude to hold a check for weeks without cashing it. Who knows when the order will be processed but i damn sure better have $50 in my account to pay for the nuts/bolts i ordered when BB finally decides to. I needed..wanted OEM stuff and i just went to BB on a whim as ive done business with them before without issues. Never again. Only Honda East Toledo from now on, ever. Fuck you Bike Bandit with the fucking horse you rode in on.

And dont anyone even try to give me any COVID bs. That doesnt stop someone from pulling, packing and shipping. Hope y'all are well .net'ers! Specially ya GenII peeps!
What's up my Gen2 brotha! I agree, the COVID excuse is past it's prime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts