Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order over a week ago. Not even processed yet. Did this through Paypal thinking it would be safer...nah. I cant contact Paypal and cant do anything in the Resolution Center at PP. No one answers the phone or email at BB either. So, i cant contact either of these entities and also cant cancel my order through Paypal.
What this boils down to is the ol check cashing thing where its rude to hold a check for weeks without cashing it. Who knows when the order will be processed but i damn sure better have $50 in my account to pay for the nuts/bolts i ordered when BB finally decides to. I needed..wanted OEM stuff and i just went to BB on a whim as ive done business with them before without issues. Never again. Only Honda East Toledo from now on, ever. Fuck you Bike Bandit with the fucking horse you rode in on.

And dont anyone even try to give me any COVID bs. That doesnt stop someone from pulling, packing and shipping. Hope y'all are well .net'ers! Specially ya GenII peeps!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Placed an order over a week ago. Not even processed yet. Did this through Paypal thinking it would be safer...nah. I cant contact Paypal and cant do anything in the Resolution Center at PP. No one answers the phone or email at BB either. So, i cant contact either of these entities and also cant cancel my order through Paypal.
What this boils down to is the ol check cashing thing where its rude to hold a check for weeks without cashing it. Who knows when the order will be processed but i damn sure better have $50 in my account to pay for the nuts/bolts i ordered when BB finally decides to. I needed..wanted OEM stuff and i just went to BB on a whim as ive done business with them before without issues. Never again. Only Honda East Toledo from now on, ever. Fuck you Bike Bandit with the fucking horse you rode in on.

And dont anyone even try to give me any COVID bs. That doesnt stop someone from pulling, packing and shipping. Hope y'all are well .net'ers! Specially ya GenII peeps!
What's up my Gen2 brotha! I agree, the COVID excuse is past it's prime.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gonna try Partzilla in the future and id totally forgotten about Babbitts. Would have by now if id read this before going back to HondaToledo East. Just wasnt thinking when i went to BB. It had been a month so i went to the BBB and filed a report since both PP and BB wouldnt let me contact them. BB responded and blamed it on COVID and said they dont know when the order will be processed and they dont have enough people to either answer emails or live chat lol (not reassuring). I'll try to hit y'all up in a week or so to tell ya if Honda Toledo sent my 4 upper cowling screws. lol. Hope y'all are doing well and thanks for the tips!
p.s. Miss this crazy place lol.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I won’t touch Partzilla. Horrible experience x 2.
Yikes, maybe ill stick with my boys at Honda East.

Update. After a month i decided to hit up the BBB. Bike Bandit answered them within a week. We canceled that order luckily but it took the BBB to do it as Bike Bandit and even Paypal wouldnt let me contact them.

Honda Toledo East had me my 4 fukin screws for the front fairing in a lil over a week. Done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts