Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out riding with one of my boys on sunday. He has a '06 R1 raven edition. I was tellin him about this other guy we ride with every once in a blue moon. About how dude got all these speeding tickets and his insurance has been sky high to the point where he can't afford it. Thats why he hasn't been out ridin much in the past year and half. So my boy was like damn how is that? Because this guy is a slow rider, he's not known for speeding? :dontknow: Everytime he rides with us he's always in the back and we end up having to wait on him. So yea anyway his girl just bought a bike so he switched his bike over into her name so he can have cheaper insurance so he can ride again. So now he's back on the the road all he needs now is his bike inspected. Beacuse his inspection ran out in '04. So he rides his bike over to get it inspected by my dad and get's stopped by a cop and ends up getting another ticket! lol!!! :lol: I said daaaamn man your having bad luck!

So yea I'm telling my boy with the R1 this whole story! We're buggin out on it like damn this guy is havin some major bad luck! I said man i haven't got stopped for speeding in a car or on a bike since like 2000 or '01? We were stopped alongside the road so i looked at the guardrail and it had wood post's holding it up. I said let me "knock on wood"! For good luck!! :crackup: Why later on that nite I got stopped for speeding? :headshake I was pissed!!! I think i just jinxed myself!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then get this! I was back out on the bike again on monday! And I got stopped again!!! On a different highway! I was like fuuuck not again!!!! I thought about seriously running on the 2nd one tho! I said shit i just got a ticket yesterday! But i went with my gut instinct and just pulled over. I couldn't believe this was happening to me after I told my boy about the other guy who was having bad luck. Then me knocking on wood seemed to give me bad luck now? :dontknow:

So the cop on sunday gave me a ticket for only $76.50 He told me that I won't recieve any points on my driving record. I forget what he said exactly but it wasn't really a speeding ticket? Then the cop on monday, asked me why am I stopping you? I said ughh? Was i going a little too fast? :dontknow: He said i clocked you 2 different times! I clocked you at 85 and then at 98 what were you thinking man? I told him i thought someone was chasing me? :lol: But the honest truth was this bmw or some car with purple headlights was trying to keep up with me, and whenever he would get close i would just leave him! :helmet: The cop said com 'on man who would be chasing you? He said i can give you a ticket if you want me to? :headshake I said NO sir! no sir! Mister officer! He said alright man this is a warning! Just slow down! No problem mista officer! Thank you! He said no problem! And nice bike by the way! :beer: I said maaan that was a close one!! I caught a break on both ocassions! I guess it's time to take it easy now?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For a while there i damn near thought i was invincible? Like i couldn't be stopped? I was like man i'm good! I used 2 be able to feel them! I guess everybodies luck runs out eventually? :dontknow:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Your luck has to get a little better before you come up here to ride with me. lol..... I can't get anymore tickets. I haven't gotten any on the bike but I always get f**ked with my car even when I'm following other cars doing 40 in a 30 I got pulled over. Oh by the way that was the friday at the start of 4th of july weekend. What a start to the weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts