Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Netflix IMO seems to have all the latest and past DVDs, not only that they are very fast in shipping like a day most times 2 days the lastest during the week.

I thought about blockbusters last year but in doing searches I found they just can't match Netflix for choice. Also, Netflix is constantly upgrading their website to make it easy to manage all your wants and whats in que and what you would like that hasn't yet been released to the public, then will put it in your basket automatically when released. So a BIG :thumbsup: for Netflix

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Netflix, if you have the time to watch that many movies.
I tried both this past year for a couple of months each. Blockbuster has crap selection and ends up releasing vids to be mailed 3-4 weeks after coming out...also as far as shipping time it depends on how far you are from the distribution center. For me netflix took only a day or two to turn over the DVD's, but for blockbuster it took almost a full week to get it back.

So Netflix get's my thumbs up for sure

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
Slims10R said:
Neither, If I want a movie I just go and buy it.Not much out anymore that I really wanna see
:+1:

The ex uses both Netflix and some thing through
the local Blockbuster store (for like $25. a month)
I just check out movies from the library or borrow
them from the ex. Any that I really like I buy.:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I have been using blockbuster for the past year, I get mine in the mail in 2 days; not counting Sunday. Whenever I'm finish, I just take it back to a blockbuster store and get another movie on the spot. The store will check it in the next morning and I will receive a email letting me know the next movie I put in my list is being shipped to me. So in 1 week I have received 12 movies (6 by mail and 6 from the store), not all the movies are for me (my kids); but every tuesday is new release movies, so whatever new movies are at the walmart, kmart and so-on they will have too. I never had to wait 1 or 2 weeks for any movie, once it comes out.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Slims10R said:
Neither, If I want a movie I just go and buy it.Not much out anymore that I really wanna see
I used to do that, then did the math on much $$ I have tied into DVD's. Burning software and Netflix for me now.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I use blockbuster and do the same thing Munchie does, watch it and take it to the store for a new movie and I just can't keep up with all the movies I get. Sometimes they just sit for a week or more. I used Netflix a long time ago and I'm not sure how they operate now, but I would say, if you have a lot of time on your hands to watch movies go with blockbuster. If 2-3 movies a week is all you can handle, go with Netflix.

·
Registered
274 Posts

Netflix has been great for this household. One day for me to recieve movies but they have a center near by. Most I think you'll see is 2 days.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts