Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets see how this goes. Most of you have done a secret Santa type of gift exchange before. Here is your chance to have some fun and give back to your .net family. Here is how it will work. Just post Merry Christmas to this thread and pm me your shipping address. On Christmas day I will draw numbers and pair them up. I will then pm you who to ship your gift to. Your gift can be anything but it cant be lame. It can be a poster or key fob. A set of allen wrenches, a sticker pack or a work light. What ever you would like to give away to your fellow zx10r.net member. Each entrant will pay to their own shipping. Please also be willing to ship before the end of the week of January 1st. The more that participate the better it will be. If there is an odd number of entries I will ship a gift to that person. So everyone step up and share the holiday spirit!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I'm in Merry Christmas! You should also have to post up what you got so we can compare swag.

·
Registered
526 Posts
OP, why would you do it this way? Why not just use a site like Elfster.com and have everyone just register to your Secret Santa? No1 sees what the other person gets or who gets who what. Also, set a limit to how much $$ should be spent, then let the site do the magic.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OP, why would you do it this way? Why not just use a site like Elfster.com and have everyone just register to your Secret Santa? No1 sees what the other person gets or who gets who what. Also, set a limit to how much $$ should be spent, then let the site do the magic.
There really is no limit on spending or gift value. You give what you want. As far as seeing what you gave or got, I think it would be great if folks posted what they got in the "Winners Gallery" later.

·
Registered
526 Posts
There really is no limit on spending or gift value. You give what you want. As far as seeing what you gave or got, I think it would be great if folks posted what they got in the "Winners Gallery" later.
You can surely have a winners gallery or have every one just post in here. but the process of secret santa is all automated without you having to pick numbers, matching with names, etc... it all randomly happens on the site. you don't have to set limits.

We did this at my job last year, I added 2016 z06 to my wish list. Of course no1 bought me that, I think they got me a drone.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Why the heck not, Merry Christmas!

·
Administrator
6,736 Posts

1 - 20 of 107 Posts