Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.dailyherald.com/search/searchstory.asp?id=97739

I found out about this yesterday. Sad.... I'll post some more details as I hear them.

Mike lived about 4 houses from me. Nice guy. Blue 10R.... I never rode with him.... He is/was too into wheelies... And other crazy riding.... I like to save my crazyness for out in the country... away from other traffic....

Chris

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sorry to hear that, seems like allot of bad news has been going on lately. Take it easy for you and your family for awhile because that's got to be bad in your head.

·
Administrator
6,709 Posts
R.I.P.

makes you stop and think even more when it's roads that you ride on

·
Registered
490 Posts
RIP Its truly ashame to have a fellow rider go down, let alone die. As always the dumbass newspaper has to print something negative about the death as well.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I can't imagine how horrible that would be for the family. RIP

Gilberts Ti ZX-10R said:
I like to save my crazyness for out in the country... away from other traffic....

Chris
Good point on this. Sometimes the intoxication of riding these beasts over comes our best judgement and we do stupid things.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Here's what I dont understand........the lady driving the car he hit was "ticketed" for making an illegal turn.....but yet they say he was driving recklessly. Its almost as if you have an accident on a sport bike, you are automatically at fault......she gets ticketed, he gets killed!! Thats a bitch of a trade off!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
We just lost one this weekend. A fantastic guy, ex AMA racer and all around good guy.

The guy raced for years on the track (I think over 20) and won the endurance race the weekend before last and then goes out for a ride last Sat and gets hit by a van. It's absolutely horrible.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Sorry to hear about that.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sparky73 said:
RIP Its truly ashame to have a fellow rider go down, let alone die. As always the dumbass newspaper has to print something negative about the death as well.
:iamwithst :iamwithst :iamwithst :iamwithst

1 - 20 of 28 Posts