Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a little background info: its an 04 zx10-r, 65xx miles on it. It has set all winter. i put a new battery in it and fresh gas and it started straight up. changed fluids etc ran great.

the problem: it started acting weird like the gauges would come on but dim even with the key off and it wouldnt load the injectors. when i try to start it the f.i. light will flash. i un-hooked the battery put it in and it fired right up like normal.

i parked it for a few days came back the battery was dead hooked it up to jump start it and the gauges were on dim. fi light on. the gauges will go off if i turn the engine off button(red one) to off but it sounds like there is an electrical whining from that lil exhaust servo..

i know its rambling and hard to understand but if anyone has any ideas where to start or has had the same thing happen please help me..
Thanks

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
a little background info: its an 04 zx10-r, 65xx miles on it. It has set all winter. i put a new battery in it and fresh gas and it started straight up. changed fluids etc ran great.

the problem: it started acting weird like the gauges would come on but dim even with the key off and it wouldnt load the injectors. when i try to start it the f.i. light will flash. i un-hooked the battery put it in and it fired right up like normal.

i parked it for a few days came back the battery was dead hooked it up to jump start it and the gauges were on dim. fi light on. the gauges will go off if i turn the engine off button(red one) to off but it sounds like there is an electrical whining from that lil exhaust servo..

i know its rambling and hard to understand but if anyone has any ideas where to start or has had the same thing happen please help me..
Thanks
loose engine ground . bad starter solonoid

1 - 2 of 2 Posts