Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought an 05 10r that im going to turn into a drag bike... it has a salvaged title and i would like to get it a rebuilt or cleared title. i contacted my local dmv and he said i need a list of parts that i used to fix it and some pics of around the bike before it was wrecked. well when i bought it the bike was already fixed so that puts me in a bind..... the guy i bought it from doesnt have any. i think i can get some reciepts of parts to show them when they inspect it. does anyone have any pics of their bike that is scratch up or dented? according to the salvage title, the bike was damaged on the tank and the tailpiece. any pics would be greatly appreciated.......

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
mikebar4 said:
i just bought an 05 10r that im going to turn into a drag bike... it has a salvaged title and i would like to get it a rebuilt or cleared title. i contacted my local dmv and he said i need a list of parts that i used to fix it and some pics of around the bike before it was wrecked. well when i bought it the bike was already fixed so that puts me in a bind..... the guy i bought it from doesnt have any. i think i can get some reciepts of parts to show them when they inspect it. does anyone have any pics of their bike that is scratch up or dented? according to the salvage title, the bike was damaged on the tank and the tailpiece. any pics would be greatly appreciated.......
Gimme an hour - does the color matter?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I actually sold that bike a few weeks later...motorcycle salvage or something like that

1 - 16 of 16 Posts