• [url]www.garthman.net[/url]

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, wondering what you like for a website name, I let my garthman.com expire and i cant get it back at a reasonable price now so I've been thinking about differnet names.... what do you guys think??? suggestions as well...

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Try pluralizing it to garthmans.com. That way it will come up alot easier when people try searching it?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm that could be a possibility and it is available ...

godaddy suggest some other things like newgarthman mygarthman garthmansite garthmanonline things like that, just dont know what sounds the best

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I think that one might do since it is a site about racing and fast things i guess lol.... hmmmm

p.s. thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
+1 for garthmanracing.com...sounds good to me.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
dude your always doing something to change your bike and others' as well. what about garthman concepts:dontknow:

but i did vote for the first option.

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
www.garthmanwithmidgethookers.com

if you could get garthman.com that would be great...shorter the better. dot net (.net) domains are typically not "business" domains, but network and service provider domains. i hate any domain name that has a dash in it. garthmanracing.com has a nice ring to it...its short and simple without anything that youll have to spell out when youre telling it to people. schwing!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts