Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
T Double D
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im looking to get a good quality turbo on my 08 zx10 but there are no kits, does anybody know of any people that make good kits in the south that could make me a custom kit capable of 23psi thats my goal anyway please any good advise on where to go would be great i just have to have a turbo bike

·
T Double D
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problems here already underway with that just in the idea stage but i know for the most part what it takes to run it via o ringed head and pistons rods crank valves springs retainers talked to some guys in north carolina about building the motor but they wont do the turbo just the build and i want a one stop shop kinda

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Performance Psycle in Knoxville (might be closest)
Velocity Racing in Kentucky
Stedman in North Alabama
Next Level Racing in Opelika, AL
Adams Performance in Mooresville, NC
Lee's Performance in NC
Cooper Performance in Macon, GA

Google for contact info, or search on Psychobike.com

·
T Double D
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is velocity good ive herd of them before

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
youd be the first third gen ive seen turbo'd, do it up!!!! hopefuly the lower cowling will fit in place and you wont have to relocate the oil filter like the second gen- thats an eye sore.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Lee's Performance in Charlotte, NC is by far the best there is when it comes to building race bikes!!!

·
T Double D
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cant find nlr's web site for contact info anybody got any leads on this

·
Registered
27 Posts
bad ass turbos

call ken at velocity 180014speed, they are not to bad to install, the guy is always there to answer dumb questions and they kick ass on my zx10 it is an o7, took a while but i got it, i have had a 00 turbo busa and now this 07 zx and the zx is way faster and quicker at 6-8 psi and a stock motor, we run water injection and a two stage setup its faaaassssttt

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
call ken at velocity 180014speed, they are not to bad to install, the guy is always there to answer dumb questions and they kick ass on my zx10 it is an o7, took a while but i got it, i have had a 00 turbo busa and now this 07 zx and the zx is way faster and quicker at 6-8 psi and a stock motor, we run water injection and a two stage setup its faaaassssttt
:heyyou: why you holding out on us, post some pics ad details of that puppy- from one turbo zx to another :thumbsup:

·
T Double D
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are theslr systems more of a full on drag onlysystems im looking for a street system that i can take around town and town to town and beat up on people with im more of a grudge racer than anything i talk alot of trash on the aproperate forums not on here but on the southeast streetracing forums and i need somthing that i can keep plates on but all of his bikes look like full on drag bikes only

·
T Double D
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the guy at nlr systems wants like 20grand to do a complete kit and running out the door job

·
T Double D
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
20g is what he told me still trying to wrap my head around that one but ill see everyone at the superbike shootout at maxton mile hopefully

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
I wouldn't have been able to refrain from telling him off

·
Registered
27 Posts
velocity has 3 stages, street to flat out craziest. stage one is all you need it costs about 4500.00 and anybody can install, tuning is another thing. this is where a good map comes in handy. call ken 866-41 speed its worth it and they are very helpful when installing raises questions

·
T Double D
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im gonna call them on monday

1 - 20 of 22 Posts