Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
***WARNING*** Do not read until you've watched the video or it will spoil it for you.

Something like this was posted awhile ago, same skit different location. I got the 13 passes right the first time, but obviously I totally missed the bear. Was too focused on counting passes and they kind of divert your attention away from the bear.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Something like this was posted awhile ago, same skit different location. I got the 13 passes right the first time, but obviously I totally missed the bear. Was too focused on counting passes and they kind of divert your attention away from the bear.
:crackup::iamwithst

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I was all proud cause I got the number of passes right but then felt like a retard cause I didn't see the moonwalking bear. How do you miss a moonwalking bear? :lol:

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
lol i got the counting right, remember seeing the guy in the middle waving his arms but didnt know it was a bear and didnt see him come and go. lol if that at all makes sence

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I got the passes right on! But totally missed the bear! Like where the f%ck did he come from?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
***WARNING*** Do not read until you've watched the video or it will spoil it for you.

:iamwithst same here.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Well of course your not gonna notice the bear, it was all black. The same color as the other team, which some members were wearing black from head to toe. You also black out black because your totally focused on what they were asking, which was how many times the white team passed the ball.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I saw the bear but only counted 12 passes. I think I missed one when I started laughing at the bear

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
This is the first time that I ever saw it, but a friend had told me about this some time ago...so when they started passing, I knew there was something else to look for.

I got the number of passes right and did see the bear! Wh00t, kind of....I almost missed the bear anyway, if I hadn't already known about it...no way I would have seen it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts