Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 ZX10R. Only has about 8000 miles on it. Tonight when I started it up to go to bike night, the "FI" light came on. It seems to be running ok, but I pulled it back in the garage and parked it so I don't cause any damage.

Has anybody else had this problem? How do you retrieve the trouble codes? I can diagnose car issues all day long, but bikes are new to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add. It has a Two Brothers exhaust and a PCIII. It has not been professionally tuned, I'm just running a downloaded map. I always run premium fuel, even if it doesn't need it.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Did you remove the motor valve thing in the exhaust. My 08 I had to do some wire thing to get rid of the light. Read the Power commander install book and this should help your bike lite thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The exhaust servo is still intact. I did notice that when I turned on the ignition, the servo does nothing and even after starting it, it still did nothing. I don't know if this is normal, but on my ZX6R trackbike, when I turn the ignition on the servo turns a little prior to starting the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts