Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ryan, On your Muzzys 10r did your people leave the secondary butterflies on the throttle bodies? Or did the remove them? And as far as the clutch.. you said you used OEM clutches... But did you do any internal mods. to the clutch? Basket? Drill the Hub more for Oil? Springs?
Talk to me about what you can. I appreciate your help!
Sincerely, Recon

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
While your waiting.

My completly uneducated and almost worthless guess...

You don't need the secondaries for drag racing and he uses some higher rate springs in the clutch.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Crispin! I called buy Ryan called in sick today... I'm trying to make sure I've got everything in order for bike week. I'm still trying to go, just depends on my carwash being finished.
Recon

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey Guys... Food Poisoning SUCKS!!!!!! Happened twice now... I know what it is and will never eat it again. Doing much better today.

Anyways..... We had to keep the throttle bodies stock with no modifications or removal of anything. Same way with the clutch with the exception of the steels/fibers/springs. Basket and hub had to be bone stock with no mods. I never had any problems.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Ryan! I've got heavy springs that I bought from Schnitz in all my bikes. I haven't seen a listing for any for the 10 yet. Can you help me out with a part number or are you using some from a different bike/application?
Good luck to you and Doug Ray this season with Muzzys! Doug had done several swingarm for me including one for my 10 now. He is a stand up guy!
See you in the pits at prostar...
Recon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts