·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know the stock eye to eye on

2004 zx10r

and

2008 zx10r

I know I asked the question once and I even got an answer but I tried a search with no luck! if you know could you please post them up!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Let me see if I know what you want...

Are you asking for the eye-eye distance of the stock 08 rear shock with no spring preload and not installed on the bike? If so, I will do it for ya tonight since I just swapped mine out last week.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me see if I know what you want...

Are you asking for the eye-eye distance of the stock 08 rear shock with no spring preload and not installed on the bike? If so, I will do it for ya tonight since I just swapped mine out last week.
yes thank you :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
541 Posts
I got a list of shock lengths from a SV web site, they list 338mm for the 04-05. Can't vouch for the accuracy, but it was right for the 04-05 GSXR600 length listed.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got a list of shock lengths from a SV web site, they list 338mm for the 04-05. Can't vouch for the accuracy, but it was right for the 04-05 GSXR600 length listed.
:eek:ccasion1 thanks man was there anything on the 08 zx10?? what I did is when I sold my of 04 ZX I took the penske off it and swapped my 08 stock shock onto the 04! I took the measurements of the 08 eye to eye then lost the paper I wrought it on!! LOL! so now I’m trying to find out what stock is on the 08 and 04 so I can set up my 08!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
My bad, I got drunk the other night and forgot about this. I will try to get it for ya tomorrow night.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
yeah I looked in my subscribed like a mad man looking for that thread but i could not find it! Ohh well Thanks again MM! :eek:ccasion1
i just went to you public profile, then to threads started by you. it was right there.

MM beat me to posting the link though

333mm on his '08 if i'm not mistaken

1 - 17 of 17 Posts