Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping one of the sponsors could give me price for a Devil High Mount exhaust/ titanium can/ for an 05. Feel free to PM me.

Thanx guys

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet. I have to give more info... shipping,etc. I ran outta money due to taxes,,,which sucks,,,so as soon as I get that taken care of I will pick one up. I have seen other high mounts and haven't found one I like as much as the Devil. Are you thinking of the same pipe?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought one for my 05....It ran 499.00 plus shipping....then they called me back to tell be its on backorder and it will be another two weeks so they took off the shipping charge!! Still waiting for it!!!!!!!!!:dontknow:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am looking at a devil exhaust but not the high mount. I like the ::SHOTGUN EXHAUST SYSTEM HIGH MOUNT but would like to find a better deal then 700.00 but I am sure that is the best deal out there.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
give me a call at the shop to get pricing on devil exhaust systems...we just recently got setup to carry their product and i don't have their info in front of me...803.285.8093

dwayne

1 - 8 of 8 Posts