Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a map for a Akrapovic hex slip on with a BMC air filter. Does anyone now where one is online. The power commander site has on for a full system, but not a slip on. I think the performance of the hex is the same as a oval slip on...so that map should work also. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
If DJ.com don't have a provided map for your slip-on application browse the ones that are offered and pick one with a can design, volume etc close to yours. Slip-on maps can be very generic to some extent.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used one for another slip on off the website and I have to tell you I didn't like it. The bike seemed to run better with no map. I will set it back to zero map and see if my mind is just playing tricks on me. I guess I will have to take her in for a custom map soon. It seemed like my midrange was way down.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I need a map for a Akrapovic hex slip on with a BMC air filter. Does anyone now where one is online. The power commander site has on for a full system, but not a slip on. I think the performance of the hex is the same as a oval slip on...so that map should work also. Thanks.
I used the Arrow slip-on map from the DJ site and it worked great for my 04 ZX10R with a Akrapovic slip on.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try that one. Also, what is the difference in the European model bikes? They have a map for an Akrapovic slip on, but it is for the European model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts