Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally got over to the 1/4 mile track last night. i was getting pretty good et's but the back half really seemed to be lacking. i am about 220 or so in gear and the bike is a 04 zx10 with head cams and a 40 shot progressed.

wheelbase is about 71 and gearing was 16/41. it was pretty hot and humid also.

heres a couple passes from last night. i was pretty happy with the et but mph seemed pretty low

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
nice times cook :thumbsup: looking at your 1/8 mph your bike was makin some power in the 1/8 !!! might wanna look at your tune or clutch but the weather could played a factor in the low 1/4 trap speed to.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know the tune is off but that is being fixed tomorrow.

i am hoping to get back to the same track next week.

looking to improve on some best times next week. i thought it was gonna go a 8.4? last night but oh well.

as long as the clutch holds i am looking for a deep 8.40 pass to mabe even an 8.30

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
You gonna be down at Beechbend this upcoming week?? I'd like to watch and run my 09' and 11' there for the first time this year.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Jeez, who was in the other lane on that first timeslip :eyecrazy:
I ran horrible times, but I had a lot of fun and knocked off a half second in about 4 runs...
I know you werent all that happy with your Times, but damn, that bike is so fast!!!

here you go Barry, its not a great vid but it was the only one i took of the night...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeez, who was in the other lane on that first timeslip :eyecrazy:
I ran horrible times, but I had a lot of fun and knocked off a half second in about 4 runs...
I know you werent all that happy with your Times, but damn, that bike is so fast!!!

here you go Barry, its not a great vid but it was the only one i took of the night...
VIDEO0066 - YouTube

thanks bro. it was good to see you again. you will get those times down man its all about the seat time

thanks for the vid man. it almost looks fast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts