Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need opinions! 2007 used price info? UPDATE!!!

What is a good price to offer for a 2007 zx10r in excellent shape with 5,000 miles on it? The bike has new tires and a Two Bros. single slip on pipe. I looked at the bike in person and it is super clean! The sellers asking price is $6900

Attachments

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Not a bad price, but with brand new 1k bikes being sold at dealers for $7,100 OTD (leftover 2008 Honda 1k's), it really kills used bike values. Anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you like it, go for it. But offer $6k... ;p

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
that is a pretty good price... but id start with 6K.... he probably let it go for $6200 - $6400... Good luck....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still waiting on a word from seller on my offer! :dontknow:

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
ya new bikes are goin cheap but what if you dont like the 08-09s? Then the previous model is gonna be worth MORE to that person, just my .02 but back on topic :lol: you could def get it down some $6500 sounds reasonable 6k would be good. I really like that blue too

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Always add $500 to expected pay price when BLOO...they are the fastests..:lol:

j/m but at this time of year get as close as you can to the high 5k range and it being a Kawi they always go cheaper so don't compare that price to other 1ks that everyone is buying. I have seen some killer deals on this site in the 5ks with low mileage. :wink:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
it being a Kawi they always go cheaper so don't compare that price to other 1ks that everyone is buying.
ehhh...I'm a tried an true Kawi guy, but buyers should always consider the complete comparable market. A jap bike is a jap bike. Not like he's looking at Ducs and MV's... I thought I got a smoken deal on my 07 10 for 9.5 out the door in 08, but if a Honda 1k was available for 7.1 I'd be on a Honda. :dontknow:

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
i got a 06 with 1200mi for 6k stock bb says its worth 5500, idont know if being an 07 makes much price diff being same as 06 other than lowers painted. the two bro havent been gettin alot of gold stars around here and i just was pricing two bros exhaust last night and thier the least expensive ones i looked at and lets not forget,green is faster:spit:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I located another 2007 for a little cheaper in just as good of shape as the blue one for $6,200 with 4,000 miles on her. I just had to drive a little further! I will take ownership Next weekend!! The picture does not do it justice, this color looks amazing in the Florida Sun.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
another pic

Attachments

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
I located another 2007 for a little cheaper in just as good of shape as the blue one for $6,200 with 4,000 miles on her. I just had to drive a little further! I will take ownership Next weekend!! The picture does not do it justice, this color looks amazing in the Florida Sun.
:+1: I have the same bike and color. That color is the reddiest red I've seen on a bike. More red than a fire engine truck! You scored on a great deal! Congrats! What kinda mods are on it? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
all stock except for a Two bros. Slip on which actually sounds great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts