Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone got these gloves?

i dont ride in track, but i like them!
because are expensive i need opinion before i bought them.
can i wear those all kind of weather? too cold, too hot, comfortable?

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
does anyone got these gloves?

i dont ride in track, but i like them!
because are expensive i need opinion before i bought them.
can i wear those all kind of weather? too cold, too hot, comfortable?

thanks
I have a similar pair and they fit so nice I don't wear my summer gloves at all. These don't bind in the palm and I feel like it's my hand holding the bike not my hands in gloves.

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=68544

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I love my Dainese gloves....the leather is soft and more comfortable than any other glove....hint....I bought a small size and really stretched them to break them in....they fit like a glove now....

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I love my Dainese gloves....the leather is soft and more comfortable than any other glove....hint....I bought a small size and really stretched them to break them in....they fit like a glove now....
I did the same thing. Best fitting gloves ever. I don't wear any of my other gloves anymore.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Grab 'em, they're badass!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
They are top shelf stuff

·
Registered
307 Posts
Dim! How are you doing?
I do have Dainese gloves exactly as the one in picture you put. I actually didn't buy them. I got them as a gift.They are comfortable. They are cold in cold weather. Also if you are going to ride fast i don't recommend this kind; i recommend longer ones which cover your wrist. The reason for that is if you involve in any accident (hopefully you never will my friend) when you hit the ground, your wrist is going to take alot of pressure. A full cover glove is very important. I did took a look to Dainese gloves prices. They are expensive. You can find a good heavy duty gloves for around $150 if you go to a major bike shop. It doesn't have to be major brand; As long as they have the quality they are fine. I recommend the Dainese glove (the kind that you put in the picture) if you only going to ride safe and slow in the street. If you fall down your wrist will be damaged; you can not ignore it; It will happen. In my oponion the kind that you like is good for maybe a show off stunt that your speed does not pass 30 mph (48.28km/h). They made by a good material and they are comfortable. They are also good for summer. They are also okay for the streets with low speed. However for safety which is the most important duty of a glove they are not complete so do n't expect them to do the complete job!
here is the proof that i have the glove.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/4062693928/in/set-72157622704994844/

I wish you good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts