Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys its me again asking for more advice. i am so indecisive on stuff. so I want to get some rearsets and was all gun ho on black sato's but then I thought about it and thought to myself do I really need to be spending 450 on satos right now? I could get vortex and a gipro for about the same price. I just love the looks of the sato's. and before anyone says to get the knockoffs I don't think I want to just for the simple fact it will take forever to get here and I don't trust them. when I buy stuff I want it right then and there I hate waiting. let me know what you guys think.

satos? or OSF or vortex rearsets and gipro? ahhh dam cant make up my mind

·
Banned
319 Posts
i bought the sato's about a month ago, and i love them so much smoother shifting and braking from start to finish was about a hour or so....Sato's come with the rear pressure switch so i was able to keep my rear brake light and wasnt hard to install either.....:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Ah... you know my opinion :badteeth: Seriously, though, I think the Sato's look so much nicer: Sculpted, if you will.... they fit the shape of bike, where as the Vortex just look to angular and sparse. Just eyeballing them, I'd say the sato's are also built just a bit sturdier as well. Might be a smidge easier to get Vortex parts, but I wouldn't buy them for that reason alone.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
shenanigans said:
ok guys its me again asking for more advice. i am so indecisive on stuff. so I want to get some rearsets and was all gun ho on black sato's but then I thought about it and thought to myself do I really need to be spending 450 on satos right now? I could get vortex and a gipro for about the same price. I just love the looks of the sato's. and before anyone says to get the knockoffs I don't think I want to just for the simple fact it will take forever to get here and I don't trust them. when I buy stuff I want it right then and there I hate waiting. let me know what you guys think.

satos? or OSF or vortex rearsets and gipro? ahhh dam cant make up my mind
ya sure your not female?? :heyyou: :thumbsup: buy the fuggahs and be done with it.

BD

BD

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big Daddy said:
ya sure your not female?? :heyyou: :thumbsup: buy the fuggahs and be done with it.

BD

BD
oh dont start with me old man :bd: :crackup: where is your bike? oh wait you sold it to afford your wheelchair huh :lol: j/k ok fuggah it I am buying them.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why the attacks? ya i hear they are better for track crashes but I am not taking it to the track (well not any time soon) I already ordered the sato's so it's too late now but really why attack?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts