Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what other master cylinder are there available beside brembo? i already have spiegler brake lines so the master cylinder would have be compatiable with the spiegler lines. want better feel for the front brakes and cant find a set of zx14 caliper for a good price.

·
Registered
325 Posts
dude check the rotors and pads... I changed out my brake lines with Galfer SUperbike. Now with 4500 miles my bike's brakes one day all of sudden started to grabbed and bite... I don't know what hapeened. It used to be soft and spongy as hell.. Replaced brake lines and it didn't do anything.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i read on the forum that the 05-06 zx6r master cylinder is the same as the 06-07 zx10r and zx14. is it not true? looking for something cheaper then brembo not more expensive. although pvm are really nice. what would be the best upgrade, master cylinder or zx14 caliper?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
i read on the forum that the 05-06 zx6r master cylinder is the same as the 06-07 zx10r and zx14. is it not true? looking for something cheaper then brembo not more expensive. although pvm are really nice. what would be the best upgrade, master cylinder or zx14 caliper?
They are the same just different color.
The m/c is the better upgrade, would like to have a set of 14 calipers but I really dont think they are necessary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts