Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This bike has been very good to me and I have treated her well, with one exception, I went down once. The following had to be replaced front/side fairings, front brake reservoir and gas tank. The frame/subframe was NOT bent. I have been on three track days over the last three years. I have all maintenance done on her by a local private shop. I'm 41 and never abused the bike.

Mods: PCIII with custom map, Speedohealer, throttle insert, GI-Pro gear shift indicator, w/out ATRE and a Scorpio alarm with key fob. Rubber is good with lots of miles left on them. Comes with seat and rear footpegs, not shown in the picture. Also, true HID head lights, hi/low beams with digital ballasts. The color of the beams are white. There is software for the PC-III, book for the alarm and a .pdf manual for the bike. The chain and both sprockets were replaced 6K miles ago. The front sprocket is -1. The exhaust slip-ons are Akropovics.

The Pit Bull rear stand does come with it. The bike has always been garage kept but does have a cover available.

There are 28K miles, all by me. I have the title in hand. $5100.00

Contact me with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
looks clean but i have a 2006 zx-10 pearl solar yellow and i paid $5400 for it, heres the mods it came with. Maybe i just got lucky?

6500k Miles

-Leo vince slip-ons
-GiPro Gear Indicator w ATRE
-Stainless Brake lines Front and Rear
-Seat Cowl
-GPR V4 Stablizer
-Spools
- -1 Front sprocket stock rear with new chain (Renthal)
- 70% Tread left on tires
-Stomp Grip
-Puig Double Bubble
-Fender Eliminator

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Yeah it is a nice bike but the price is a little steep

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I think 5100 is a fair asking price if it looks as good in person as it does in the picture and there are maintenance records. 28000 miles is a non issue to me unless it's been abused. If I were local to you and in the market for another 2nd gen, I'd want to check your bike out in person.

The only reason most bikes don't see 100k or more on them is because people wad them up, neglect them or sell them off first.

I sold my CBR1K with 68,000 miles less than 30 minutes after posting it on Craigslist for a bit over blue book. It ran like a champ, was an 8 out of 10 cosmetically and I had all records for it.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Moving to 'Bikes For Sale' you weren't asking for input you never even posed a question...this is a FOR SALE thread....please post in appropriate section....Infraction will be given out next time or possible loss of Classified privileges.

bloo

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Moving to 'Bikes For Sale' you weren't asking for input you never even posed a question...this is a FOR SALE thread....please post in appropriate section....Infraction will be given out next time or possible loss of Classified privileges.

bloo
I asked for "Input" on this bike i am looking at. Please remove from "Bikes for Sale" :rolleyes:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I asked for "Input" on this bike i am looking at. Please remove from "Bikes for Sale" :rolleyes:
start a NEW Thread because if it's confusing to me it's not a good thread for the ZX10R Section......this thread will be locked.

bloo

edit...meaning don't make it look like a For Sale thread in a General Motorcycle section about ZX10Rs in General.

bloo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.