Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got my bike back from the shop today, took it for a ride everything was fine turned it off/on a couple of times, took it in my garage and connected my laptop to the pcIII to check the map it had on, so while i was there chekcing it out i went ahead to cheange the air filter, took everything apart and put the air filter cover back on, and tried to turn on the the bike but i heard the "CLRRR" i forgot to lay the tank back down,put it back down and tried to turn it back on and still the same tired a couple more times and the same thing,but every time i turned on the switch i could hear it was loosing power seem the battery weaker, ya think its the battery thats bad or did i fuck someting up when i tried to turn the bike on when the tank was up??

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tank up shouldn't make a difference in the bike cranking over (or not).

Start cheap and work yer way up - especially if the bike was sitting for a few weeks or is a few years old.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tank up shouldn't make a difference in the bike cranking over (or not).

Start cheap and work yer way up - especially if the bike was sitting for a few weeks or is a few years old.
yeah the bike has had the same battery and sat down thru 2 winters already with taking it off thats what ill do thanks for the help!!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Invest in a battery tender.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts