Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is up everybody? I did a squid move in remove the plastics off of my 04 without marking the bolts. So the problem is that I need to know where the bolts for the upper fairings and the headlight assembly look like. I did all searching but all I can find was about race bodywork. To make a long thread short hhhhheeeeeeellllppppppppp!!!! P.S. pix will do to

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Post up pics of the bolts lined out and pics of what needs to be put on.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
You might be able to look at the parts diagram on kawi's website. I'm not sure if they list the bolt sizes with the part numbers or not.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
You might be able to look at the parts diagram on kawi's website. I'm not sure if they list the bolt sizes with the part numbers or not.
Yeah I'd look at a microfiche or something.

I'll see if I have any pics from previous removals or anything but I don't think so.

For future reference I usually use a plastic baggy and a sharpie and label each bag w/ where the screws/bolts came from, i.e. upper right fairing, gas tank, etc.

·
Registered
136 Posts
For future reference try always screwing the bolts back into the holes they were removed from after you get the part(s) off... that way it keeps your garrage clean and your bolts organized

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys I can always count on this forum to get the job done. BTW the job is done:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts