Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help finding a good body kit for my 2008 zx10r or a web site that will have one that fits good

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
633 Posts
you got a price range? painted or raw? race or street? basic or graphics? carbon or fiberglass or abs? need some details

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Preferably around $700 I am having to redue the bike on account of it being laid down so I’m getting stretched thin on money

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
633 Posts
Ok, I'll look around. I know you can get Chinese sets for cheap like 300 to 500. Just gotta lay them out in the sun for an hour before you put them on and might need to redrill holes. Perfect if you want to go with quick release dsus style fasteners.

·
Registered
2016 ZX10R KRT
9 Posts
motoxpricambi.com is a suggestion to consider for street body kits with graphics and decent prices. They state on the website that their kits are made and paint in house. Order direct from their website and they ship from Italy. I have bought a primered only tank cover for my R6 track bike and the quality is high enough that it saved the tank on a low side on turn 15 at Auto Club.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
633 Posts
Check out fmotos.com they are in your price range. More than if u bought a set off of eBay but they look like they are well made and ship from the USA so there is that. Free shipping on orders over 99 dollars too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts