Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a turbo kit and now ive heard about water and meth injection to cool things down , please give me some insight , and who sells a decent kit and the differance in the two , thanks

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Did you see what post in your other thread? Check out DevilsOwnInjection or AquaMist if you want top dollar. The Devil's Own kits are simple effective and great quality. Has a mini credit card size controller you can mount up around the clipons.
The AquaMist kits have tons of add on options but get overly complex. The devil own company owner will build to your specs and/or set you up with what you need and VERY helpful. Aquamist is more for handing the kit to a tuner/builder and letting them figure out the complex kit. While D.O. is plug and play the whole kit. Your call on what you want out of a kit but check those 2 kits out.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Here's the website. I have seen a few of their kits and they are always working on being one of the best systems out there. My buddy used their kit on his big turbo STi and it was so much of a cleaner install than the HIGH priced Aqua Mist systems. Plus they are in US not over seas. I highly recommend you stay away from SnowPerformance. Ghetto products that are known to fail and a meth kit that shuts off while in boost, especially if the fail safe FAILS to work, equals instant blown motor. Why I ALWAYS just chose 118 octane race fuel(Q16 is better than c16, trust me!) But The D.O system and Aqua Mist are known for reliability. Just remember Meth IS highly corrosive and why so many actually use winterized windshield washer fluid 49/51% premix instead for a 106 equivalent octane. If the meth kits bleeds into motor while shut off and parked it will destroy/weaken the internals so gotta keep eye on things routinely man.

Give them a call man. You will be glad you did.
http://www.devilsowninjection.com/en/
Universal kits start at $360 but remember that small tanks to hold meth can be a car winshield washer bottle since the plastic used is designed to hold meth!! Winter washer wiper fluid contains methanol and is a good cheap meth to use.
Universal kits dependant upon bar(psi) range you need.http://www.devilsowninjection.com/en/20-universal

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
3 threads on same subject and hasn't posted up again, just starts a new thread.

·
Registered
774 Posts
he said meth injection:mrgreen:

·
Registered
352 Posts
You don't have to have a turbo to run a Meth injection system do you?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry i was keeping threads seperate on different routes but same subject

1 - 8 of 8 Posts