Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whoever has a service manual check and see what color of wire comes off of the left controls and is the "High Beam" wire for the lights. Please let me know.
Thanks Recon

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help! I couldn't find my test light last night and it was causing me some problems. I ended up going to Walmart and picking up a cheap one and figured it out. But, Thanks for your help and you were right! Red with Black stripe..
No, I'm not doing progressive on this one. I'm only going to put 50Hp. Dry to it. I usually only put a progressive box on my bikes if I go between 60-150Hp. on the juice. I'm had a Hell of a time getting my WOT. switch mounted just right and with so little space. Everything is going good with the install. I'm still sorta up in the air on where I want to mount the foger itslef. All the install papers these days say in the Ram Air tube but that SUCKS and does not produce the said HP. I've always done my own R\D and mounted Turbo Foggers in the Actual Air Box. I'll post some photos here soon with steps of my install and then I'll get some Dyno Time and post those too.
Thanks again Trikchop!
Recon

Here is a picture of the Micro switch and bracket installed! Hard to see because I use Heat shrink on all my connections.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dano, I can't put all of my bikes in the house these days.. I got married a couple of years ago and this was a stretch. We had a ice storm about a month ago and it took down the elect. line leading out to my garage. I'm waiting until spring to just bury a new line to prevent the same problem again. That is what I told my wife at least!
Recon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts