Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 zx10r with a PCV w/ autotune, m4 street slayer slip-on, BMC air filter, and driven block offs. I have an issue when riding my bike, periodically, where the sound of engine changes, loses some power, and runs a little rougher. It comes out of nowhere and sometimes goes away after a little while but usually have to turn bike off and when turned back on it is gone. Unfortunately there arent any competent mechanics around my area and the one that can work on bikes is so busy that they hardly if ever have time to schedule an appointment, so I am wondering if anyone has had any similar issues like this with the 4 gen w/ PCV and autotune? Any help is appreciated:sad:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,541 Posts
Also can we please get a sticky? This is probably the 4th or 5th thread this month.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I know, right? If people would just search for the issue, they'd likely get an answer without posting these repeats. :wink:

It's a good idea though. Why don't you go ahead and create a new thread with the issue and the resolution and all the info and ill sticky it for ya. :ayyy: that way you will be forever immortalized on the board. Hahahaha!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I know, right? If people would just search for the issue, they'd likely get an answer without posting these repeats. :wink:

It's a good idea though. Why don't you go ahead and create a new thread with the issue and the resolution and all the info and ill sticky it for ya. :ayyy: that way you will be forever immortalized on the board. Hahahaha!

Sweet. I will do it from home tonight. I can't access all my PCV stuff on Dropbox (stupid work filters) to do a guide and attach all the PCV firmware .zips. I'll PM you with the thread when I have it competed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts