Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, the rescue shelter i got my Annabelle from posted a picture on Facebook of a puppy that was horribly mistreated and needs a foster home after shes well enough to leave the vet in about 2wks. Now where i need help is, I know my wife has a soft spot and is a big baby but with the right push she might agree to let me take in this dog to foster till we can find it a forever home.

What Im asking is that any of u that have Facebook, search for her and send her a message to let me foster the dog and what not till she caves.

Her Facebook name is Amanda Charlet Trosclair so please help me out if u have facebook.

Here is the link to the the puppy

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=392651350797969&set=a.306202589442846.72397.306148039448301&type=1

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,023 Posts
Eesh! That pup looks rough. Good luck with it if you can convince her. But I'm betting neither of you will want let him go if you take him in and he gets healthy. :wink:

Love to help you out, but I don't do the Facebook. Best of luck and good for you for wanting to help! :ayyy:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amanda would be happy to get rid of her, but thats what id probably do lol I already know it, and once we've had her for a while I'd just tell the shelter to quit posting abt her lol like a covert adoption right under her nose

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ok cat. I guess I'll shoot a message off for ya. I that pup needs anything it can take!

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok cat. I guess I'll shoot a message off for ya. I that pup needs anything it can take!

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Motorcycle.com Free App
tell me about it! I got pissed when i saw the picture, and since where the dog is located is like 15mi away im definitely down to care for it, and trick my wife into keeping it later. I mean how could u part with something that starts off so pitiful and eventually becomes complete

·
Registered
328 Posts
tell me about it! I got pissed when i saw the picture, and since where the dog is located is like 15mi away im definitely down to care for it, and trick my wife into keeping it later. I mean how could u part with something that starts off so pitiful and eventually becomes complete

Been to the range to shoot the sigma without the piggyback spring in it yet?

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Idk I cant remember if the last time i went id had done it yet, but its so smooth now. I wish my dad wasnt so finnicky abt the lack of a safety bec its a great gun an id get him one so I could have my .38spl back

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
sent brah!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:werd: again

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just sent it! yea man. i actually prefer no safeties on my guns. people think i'm crazy. the only safety i need is my finger. really that simple! anything else gets complicated!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just sent it! yea man. i actually prefer no safeties on my guns. people think i'm crazy. the only safety i need is my finger. really that simple! anything else gets complicated!
lol ur gonna laugh but im perfectly fine with my sigma, but the judge scares the shit outta me. I had it on single action an went to put the hammer back down and it slipped off my thumb and a 410 shell went through a desk...

·
Registered
328 Posts
congrats on have what i like to call "1911 syndrome" NO GOD DAMN DECOCKER!!!! you should never attempt to manually decock a hammer. yOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY!!!!! or at least now you do!!!

i kind of want to see a picture of the desk!!!!!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
congrats on have what i like to call "1911 syndrome" NO GOD DAMN DECOCKER!!!! you should never attempt to manually decock a hammer. yOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY!!!!! or at least now you do!!!

i kind of want to see a picture of the desk!!!!!
LMAO ill get a picture when i go back to the office. Luckily it was a birdshot shell and not a .45LC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts