Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you may know im trying to sell my 99 zrx 1100 in the for sale section, as well as on craigslist. ive got numerous emails and callls on it, but one stands out. ive got 2 emails from [email protected] on 2 different occasions, heres what they said....
"BARF! whoooofffff you want 2500 for that? Sorry brother you should ask 150 and throw in a case of beer so the person buying it will be so drunk they wont puke from looking at it"

"Yikes! that is one UGLY ass bike! Wanna be crotch rocket. mabey you can give it away? No one is giving up 2500 for that beater. thats like an 80s ugly bike. then again if I was you I would sell it too, would not want to be seen on that thing? I suppose you think its a sport bike?"

im just an honest guy trying to sell something at what i think is an honest price and this a-hole wont keep his thoughts to himself...
im thinking maybe register his email at some crazy websites, but those usually block as spam... any other thoughts post em...
i let the first email slide as a drunk prank but the second got my blood boiling.....

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
It sounds like a kid that just wants to be a dick...probly thinks that if the bikes not a "Gixxer" then it's not a sport bike. I would just keep it posted and let the assholy remarks slide off your back

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
There are just all kinds out there. I wouldn't be to concern about those remarks. He is just an idiot.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Usually when someone talks shit like this they don't even own a bike so as soon as you see his email pop up erase it. It wont bother you if you don't know what he said.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,372 Posts
You're all going about it all wrong.

You have to write something along the lines of:

"Thank for writing, I understand this might not be a great deal or a good price and I was actually planning on giving it to the salvation army or donating it. But since my mother passed away a few weeks ago from cancer and I haven't had a job in a few months. I am kinda financially in a bad position. So need any $ I can get to pay for her expenses. She was living with me for all of 2009 when she got diagnosed and don't really have any relatives to help me. The bike was my only transportation to look for work. But now I need the money and selling other items at home ass well. I am sorry if my craigs list ad offended you. I am just in a bad situation right now."

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I always liked the look of a Z-Rex:

Meh, just ignore the fool. Or try what static said LOL

·
Registered
636 Posts
You're all going about it all wrong.

You have to write something along the lines of:

"Thank for writing, I understand this might not be a great deal or a good price and I was actually planning on giving it to the salvation army or donating it. But since my mother passed away a few weeks ago from cancer and I haven't had a job in a few months. I am kinda financially in a bad position. So need any $ I can get to pay for her expenses. She was living with me for all of 2009 when she got diagnosed and don't really have any relatives to help me. The bike was my only transportation to look for work. But now I need the money and selling other items at home ass well. I am sorry if my craigs list ad offended you. I am just in a bad situation right now."
sounds like something jblaze would do...:badteeth:

·
Registered
844 Posts
tell him-YOUR MOTHER GAVE ME THIS FOR PUTTING MY D**K IN HER MOUTH ,and see what happens.he probably does'nt own a bike.lol.

·
Registered
844 Posts
people that don't have ,never owned ,should'nt talk shit about other people bikes !

·
Registered
268 Posts
Put him on your spam list

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
tell him-YOUR MOTHER GAVE ME THIS FOR PUTTING MY D**K IN HER MOUTH ,and see what happens.he probably does'nt own a bike.lol.
:+2:
Tell him that is how all of us on this site (minus the ladies) got their bikes he he should think twice before he lets the slut kiss him on the cheek again. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
bikes looks pretty freakin sweet man!!!! but i think what this guy i saying to you is flippin hilarious

·
Registered
765 Posts
It looks like his email address has already been worked over. Here's what I found:

Overview:
Query with: [email protected]
Domain name: att.net

Verifing e-mail address "[email protected]" with MX server "scc-mailrelay.att.net"...

Connected with MX server "scc-mailrelay.att.net" on port 25.
HELO www.gaijin.at
250 att.net
7BIT
8BITMIME
DSN
HELP
NOOP
PIPELINING
SIZE 31981568
VERS V05.40c++
XMVP 2
MAIL FROM: <[email protected]>
521 65.117.248.90 blocked by sbc:blacklist.mailrelay.att.net.
DNSRBL: Blocked for abuse. See http://att.net/blocks

QUIT
221 att.net
Connection closed by client.

Sender not accepted.

Query done.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts