Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I cant get my front tire back on my fucking bike. my front stand keeps slipping too(POS stand). the front tire with the spacers in wont slide on easily.I had the top tree off for awhile and its been sitting on the stand for 2 weeks now. would that make the forks move closer together?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
shenanigans said:
ok I cant get my front tire back on my fucking bike. my front stand keeps slipping too(POS stand). the front tire with the spacers in wont slide on easily.I had the top tree off for awhile and its been sitting on the stand for 2 weeks now. would that make the forks move closer together?
just a guess but if your not using something like a PitBull front stand that holds the front end from the bottom triple than don't expect things to go in easy with a unit that is holding the bottom forks...and no the top triple should not stop you from installing the front wheel. :badteeth:..also spacers should go in with ease..not sure there.:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
did you make sure the bearings were pressed in all the way? i never had a problem with refittin the front wheel.

and...........
:ttiwwop: lets see them wheels!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
The weight of the bike pushing down on stand might be squeezing the forks together a bit.:dontknow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts