Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP PLEASE......I have looked thru old threads and the service manual and cannot find it. :dontknow::dontknow:

It is the last plug in i need to finish installation of my bazzaz system. Since it is the 4th of July, cannot call bazzaz. Pic or good explanation would be awesome!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
You should be able to get it t the gauges or you can go to the injectors or stick coils. The injectors or stick coils should have two wires going to them. One wire color should be common on all 4 and the other will be different between all 4. The wire color that is different will be a tach signal. Not sure if this will help you. I install remote starts and such for a living and the remote starts need a tach signal to know when the car us running and how fast the engine is running in the event that is too low or fast it will shut the car off.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found it under the right hand side fuel injector...think it had yellow and black wires on it. I will be posting photos in another thread on how to install the bazzaz system and will try to point out where everything is...the instructions supplied from Bazzaz are horrible and you have to learn as you go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.