Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I looked all over the sight, but the install instructions and even the how to's are half assed at best. I bought a GIPRO used from ebay and it has no instructions. I went to GIPRO's web sight, but found nothing. I have an '05 and have taken the green connector of the bike and removed the two wires, but the two connectors coming from the gipro already have all, but one hole pluged already. Everyone is also mentioning a battery lead, but mine doesn't have that either. Pleased help me if you can!!!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

Anybody??? I know it's late, but I'm in the middle of trying to do this right now.

·
Registered
835 Posts
If you haven't gotten any help by then, I'll dig around in the garage and find the instructions for mine tomorrow morning and send them to ya "06 model" if that would help.....send me a PM if you still need the help.....

Reactions: yellow10r

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx CB

·
Registered
835 Posts
OK, I don't have a life.....check your yoohoo mail for the instructions.....GOOD LUCK!!
GT

Reactions: sosmc1

·
Registered
835 Posts
OK, I think i remember there was some issue with the instructions not being quite correct...if you still have problems...let me know and I'll get the kid to help you out...(he's done two of them on '05 and '06 and they work perfectly)>...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will do.

·
Registered
403 Posts
wow great tech support right there CB160! props to you!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still could use some help if anybody knows the install process well. Thank

·
Registered
835 Posts
BUMP......Can anyone (who know's what they're doin') Help this man out ??

sosmc1 - a pic of your situation might help if you can put one up.....so the others can see what you're up against.....

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks CB160!!! I got a response back from healtech and it seems that I am missing pieces. I have done this before (IVAN'S TRE), but was extremely frustrated with the GIPRO and now I know why. I figured it worked/connected somehow different, possibly a continuous loop, but I just didn't have all the parts. They are sending them to me for free and it will take 8 days from Europe to reach me here on the west coast. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
506 Posts
Glad you made out all right. You should give the ones that helped you out some rep.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I already did. Good suggestion though.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hey, woulda been better if I had really been some help!
Glad the GiPro guys are takin' good care of you - apparently they really are a "stand up" company.
...I'm sure you'll be happy with it once you get 'er plugged in!
I, for one, have finally stopped looking for 'seventh' gear....:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I will post pics of how to do it tomorrow, if you still need them. I have them in my camera.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
honez post em up dude, im gonna do the install this weekend and could use some fresh pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts