Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to get my new 10 with $0/down $49/month,but i need a co signer.Anybody live in the los angeles,or los angeles county area that is willing to spare me a lil credit so i can get my new 10???Its at Burbank Kawasaki and is all i need is that fucking signature and i ride off with my bike.I know its a little out of the blue for me to ask complete strangers,but hey,some people have good credit and dont mind you know so it doesnt hurt to ask..

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i'm not far from you but dude....you've really got to be kidding about asking someone to co-sign for you......if your credit is not good enough for the promotional offer it might be for a good reason or maybe you are young and haven't had time to establish a credit history.......either situation is a good reason why you shouldn't be riding off on a new ZX 10R......if you're having trouble with the downpayment i'm wondering if you have checked what your insurance rate will be because it might surprise you how much these things can be to insure.......good luck.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
why don't you ask your mother to co-sign?

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
I'd suck a guy's mother off before I'd co-sign.
Sorry dude.
:sad:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pongo said:
i'm not far from you but dude....you've really got to be kidding about asking someone to co-sign for you......if your credit is not good enough for the promotional offer it might be for a good reason or maybe you are young and haven't had time to establish a credit history.......either situation is a good reason why you shouldn't be riding off on a new ZX 10R......if you're having trouble with the downpayment i'm wondering if you have checked what your insurance rate will be because it might surprise you how much these things can be to insure.......good luck.
Insurance will be taken care of after the bike is purchased.and i have checked on rates for insurance in LA and i got a quote for $300-500/year.And about asking someone to co-sign...no im not kidding...i dont think theres any problem with having enthusiasm,if you never try you will never know..i do have credit but havent established enough..im a very optimistic thinker.thanks for the input.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cain772 said:
why don't you ask your mother to co-sign?

i think anybody in the position to need a co-signer has already asked momma (including me).shes scared to death that i ride already and scared even more that im going to get a new bike and continue to ride...i love my mom but she would die before co-signing for me hahah..

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
If you are having to consider "Mom" as a cosigner your insurance quote seems a little low to me...i'm not flaming here....how old are you....because if you are in your 20's and required to have full coverage on a ZX 10R in the LA area the low end might be the 500.00 dollar quote for a 6 month policy but a 300-500 dollar quote for a year???????maybe liability only and you need full coverage for a financed bike......me...i'm just an old fart at 37, married, with a clean driving record and 17 + years on motorcycles and paid 360.00 every 6 months..

·
Registered
10 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I had my mother co-sign for me to buy my first new sport bike when I was 18. She was cool about it and I even gave her a ride home on the bike from the dealer. Also, kind of cruel to screw your mom over if you don't make the payments, should keep your priorities strait when thinking about buying all the goodies for the new toy. :wink:

You got to catch mama on a good day. I think we had lunch that day at her favorite mexican restuarant and then I said "hey lets go buy a new bike" she was like "lets go!!!" If that doesn't work.....your screwed :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
652 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: seriously, i havent laughed that hard lately. Thanks man. God thats funny.... :crackup:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
:iamwithst

I got to admit, I haven't laughed this hard in a few days...

In all honesty, co-signing is a bad deal all the way around. I co-signed a loan for a buddy when I was in the Army some 15 years ago and damn if I haven't had to write an explanation as to why his late payments are the only blemish on my credit each time I've applied for a home loan.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts